November Catchup + I N S P I R A T I O N


 Well damn, it has been a while since I last posted, but I suppose that's what happens when life gets in the way. Since I last posted, a few awesome things have actually happened - most importantly - IT'S SPRING AND THERE'S LOTS OF HEAT & SUNSHINE, AND IT'S BASICALLY SUMMER NOW. That's pretty much the most exciting aspect of my life right now - excellent weather = excellent mood. Also, excellent mood = frothing with inspiration (for the most part). Hoping everyone is having an awesome start to a magical Summer to-be! I'm not really sure who reads my blog these days to be honest, but if you are reading this, I hope it helps to trigger some inspiration for you too!
 

Not only have I finally finished this semester at uni, but I have also recently started my internship for a fantastic clothing company called Mink Pink. I've already started on their swimwear for the next Summer season! It's definitely different to what I'm used to - fashion graphics is something I never really thought about doing, but I know any experience I get will help. I know music promotion design is something that will always be my true calling, which is lucky because despite doing this internship I am still managing to freelance as well......especially for an awesome little blue-haired mermaid, which will be revealed soon! I also have started working at Bonds Underwear as well - needed a change of scene and it's actually quite fun too!





Thanks to creative genius & photographer, Prue Stent, (her photography directly above & below) she has helped me find my creative wave again after gaining it for a very short moment, I have been in a lull in the last three weeks as well. It's strange how you can love something so much, yet be completed stumped when your overworked with too much of a good thing and the love of your passion suddenly disappears.


These days, this is what's collecting on my dashboard as a bunch of inspiration images for colour, shape & textural reasons.



I've also been playing around with black and white photography as well - something I haven't really explored before but since it seems to give the illusion of an epic tan, I think I shall dabble in it some more...

Hope you all have an amazing weekend ~*~*~









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.