JUNE HIGHLIGHTS


Witnessing spectacular sunsets on my walk home seriously are the highlight of the day - and as you can see, has inspired a months worth of ideas and colour schemes. Nature, you know whats up.


Made just a quick graphic that I had stuck in my head and just needed to let it out. I've been completely missing my festivals and silly summer season, so for now, I can dance with my designs.


This months mood board featuring fresh kicks, pale (faux) fur, lazy days in bed and cute pups.


Lust item: this beautiful mauve bralette, which I have no idea is from *sadface emoji*


Went solo painting down at some free walls just a few blocks from my house. Practising calligraphy and paint techniques.


Graphic design experiment - I am slowing learning that things don't always have to be perfect / balanced and tasteful. Even though I wanted to correct a few things with this, I found it to be perfect the longer I looked at it.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Mel - I'm pretty sure you're the only one who reads my blog hahah *sighhh* - need to get everyone over to bloodspot! xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.