August Adventures !

Outside the front of the boyfriend's house - It's rather warm and welcoming and cute I daresay.

Everyone should go try the Vegan Vibe burger at About Life cafe in Balmain! it's one of my favourite treats, especially when I can't decide what I feel like for lunch and leaves you full and very satisfied. It has avocado, a giant field mushroom, lentil and chickpea pattie, tomato, tahini dressing and served with sweet potato fries. Absolutely to die for mmmmm
Flowers errrrryyywhere now that Spring is approaching !

Always seem to be craving adventures by the sea. And damn what a beautiful day it was indeed.

Since Listen Out festival is coming up very soon (hell yes), I was inspired to create my own festival flyer for my dream festival. Using a few of my favourite music artists as example artists on the poster, I was inspired by there genre of music and a new take on minimal 90s graphics. A combination of deep house, hip hop feels, trap and even alternative electronic music is featured, but what I thought would tie all of these genres of music is the vibe of the festival rather than the sound. It's all about that filthy bass and a bunch of kids who aren't afraid to get a little hot and sweaty. Mmmm. Also, all the graphics in this poster feature my own photography, so it's 100% my design (minus the typography of course), which I've been trying to do more of lately. This is so I can customise the look  I'm trying to achieve and gain more control of the outcome whist also having full ownership of the graphic. Now to buy a fancy schmanz camera ...

I don't think I've got enough sunset photo's on my phone to be honest ....

And of course a few staples to help me pump out my design work.... why do I always crave coffee arrrggghhhhhhhh !



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.