Falling in love with Autumn



As I'm currently at my desk, sipping on some hot cocoa (which I'm now addicted too since giving up coffee) and thinking sadly of the new mauve tie dye short shorts (in which I purchased not too long ago and now I will never get to wear them), I realised that a change in season is also a new excuse to mix up my daily fashion too. To be honest, my wardrobe is more suited to a Autumn/ Winter weather anyway, and rugging up in layers is the only way to physically stay warm. The last few days in Sydney has been absolutely insane, with super strong winds blowing branches and debris in the sky and the sun hasn't been seen for days - instead it's been replaced by an eerie grey fog that is blocked out the sun, perhaps Dementors are breeding nearby.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.